Thursday, August 23, 2012

Summer project

I realize I am very behind on my blog and now that Thomas has started school summer for us at least is over. But this was a pretty big project that we took on and we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel :)
 Back in June Eric and I decided to take our guest room totally gut it and start from scratch. It would then become their new room and the guest room would move over to their old room. Like any home improvement project it had its fair share of challenges. 
 After we put up the new dry wall we where pretty excited to see the wall versus the studs. The boys were so happy to see the white walls as well but wanted to know when it was going to be green and blue. 
So to help us along with the dry wall mud they wanted to help sand. They always want to help and this is a great thing for them to help out with. So we gave them each a little sander and put them to work!


1 comment:

  1. They look like great helpers and I am sure they are going to love their blue and green or green and blue room (depending on who is describing it). I can't wait to see the final project. And I loved that it was YOU and Eric who decided to do the room! You are definitely a trooper Becky! Great job guys!

    ReplyDelete