We have a pretty set bed time around here and the boys and I have gotten into a pretty set routine, it has been nice for all of us :)
They are generally pretty good about getting ready. Thomas can get his jammies on all by himself and Sup will pick out which ones he wants to wear and bring them to me to help him change.
For some reason the other day I asked them to go and get ready for bed and when I went to go check on them I walked into the kitchen and found this.... I know the kitchen is a fun place but I can't imagine it would be very comfy. And I am sure when Daddy got home he may have either tripped or stepped on them.
So as disappointed as they were I had them pick their "beds" back up and put them on their bed in their room. They thought they were pretty funny boys laughing the whole time and telling each other how silly they were trying to sleep in the kitchen :)
That's hilarious! They're so silly! =)
ReplyDelete